If you would like more information on the Dublin Climate Dialogues, please contact us using the form below.
Dublin Climate Dialogues
Designed to encourage meaningful conversations towards a more effective Paris Accord. The topics for presentation and debate include:
- The impact and cost of current and future damage of climate change
- The social and economic benefits to global GDP from decarbonising energy and industrial production
- The benefits of an accelerated global decarbonisation pathway and the opportunities to deploy renewable technologies at scale, including storage and green hydrogen
- The opportunities for global trade in a world of carbon pricing and border adjustments
- The role of the private sector in effecting the transformation, including financing the transition to sustainability.
This event will be critical to attend for anyone in a leadership position who is serious about climate change and decarbonising our economies